How to make a tax deductible donation in Israel?
There are several possible ways:
- By cheque, payable to Yad Rachel. The cheque may be mailed to:
30 Rashbag St. P.O.B. 8039
- By bank transfer, the details of which are as follows:
First International Bank Of Israel, U-Bank Jerusalem Branch
Bank no. 26; Branch no. 288
Account name: Yad Rachel Educational Centers; Account no. 380377;
Keren Hayesod St. 32, Jerusalem
SWIFT code: FIRBILIT
IBAN: IL 370 26 288 0000000 380377
First International Bank Of Israel Ltd.
U-Bank Jerusalem Branch
Keren Hayesod 32
*To review the documents approving we are recognized under Section 46 of the Israeli Income Tax Ordinance, please click here.
Other ways to donate:
- Click here for a tax deductible donation in the U.S.
- Click here for a tax deductible donation in the U.K.
- For a tax deductible donation in Canada press the button below: